Monday, May 25, 2009

Moby Dick meets The Lonely Island

By word choice alone, it kind of sounds like a good combination... but no.

Observe:

Moby Dick is a classic American novel detailing the struggles of a man who boards a whaling vessel, only to face the most poignant emotional challenge of his life:

A fucking whale.
















What?

Anyway, then there's that video Andy Samberg was in, and it pretty much follows the same plot:

Everyone is on a boat.













Except for that one loser who ends up at Kinko's.

So what happens when you combine these two things with my crappy Photoshop skills?

Photobucket

My work here is done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm killin whales you at kinko's straight flippin copies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Moby Dick, but I lubz this

    ReplyDelete